BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 4

Goals (not football related, thankfully)

Apparently women are 10% more likely to succeed in achieving their goals if they share them with friends.....so although my list is still a work in progress I'm putting it out there for anyone to see:


1. Read the entire standard works

Not as hard as it might sound - I found this site when preparing a Young Women's lesson - only 6.76 pages a day. So read 6 then finish the chapter. Easy :)

2. Lose 7lbs....by April.

And no I don't mean the movie of the same name, even though if I did have it I probably would try and lose it as I didn't think it lived up to all the hype and I had the end figured out within about 7 minutes.

3. Run 10k

I started running a bit before Christmas, but I've gone 3 weeks with only running up and down the stairs to fetch things for the boys so when I do start again I'm expecting it to hurt. Ideally I'd like to run 5k two or three times a week, but I would like to be able to run 10k and maybe do a charity run.

4. Learn something

What? I don't know yet. I would like to gain a new talent, any sensible suggestions welcome.

The boys are calling for lunch so that will do for now :)


2 comments:

Rae said...

have you done a 10k before? definately do that!! such a buzz, I even got dave into it last year and we got about another 10 people to sign up but only 4 of us showed on the day

Dad B said...

I'm not the greatest Bible scholar, so in my ignorance I perhaps risk keeping you from something worthwhile, but I do feel there are more important things to do with your time in this day & age than read Lev (except the 1st 10 chapters), Num, much of Deut, Song, and even some of the later prophets.
As for something new to learn, (1) is there more for you to learn on the piano, (2) how about Family Search, (3) another language (not Welsh!)?