BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 1

end of October

sorry - this is me but with another kid!


I'm doing a quick month by month catch up....hopefully this year I can set a time to blog. I'm even worse at writing a journal so you can imagine how empty that is!

Ok - so after my last post me and Sethy went to the Emirates for an exclusive invite only Arsenal party (we had to email to enter to win tickets). It was a fun day just me and him, he had his first train and tube experience and he got to meet Van Persie. Allan had to work so I was there with the under 3's and mostly Arsenal loving dads, all keen to meet their hero! I did manage to lose my tube ticket which was really annoying as I'm normally the person people give their tickets/passports etc to to look after!


I had another ward activity to plan for Halloween - we did a Chili cook-off combined with a trunk or treat for the kids. It went really well, and if you want the best chili in Chelmsford you need to ask Kim :) We even managed to get a family picture (our only one with Jacob!)


Seth's old bat costume was fished out for Jacob, this year Sethy was a skeleton. A very lively one....
jake as the bat 18 weeks old seth as the bat 10 weeks old

0 comments: