BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 4

a quick daydream........


.......when we are rich and have houses all over the world this will be the one in Hawaii

Hawaii is at the top of my 'places to go' list. For righteous reasons too, the temple there is my favourite :) This picture was taken by a friend of ours, Ivan Makarov - he served as a missionary in the ward I grew up in and him and Allan were in the same mission. He takes some amazing pictures, I'm still trying to decide which one to buy to go in the house!


4 comments:

Louise said...

When shall we go then Katie? hehe. Going to Hawaii is also a dream of mine - the temple is stunning. I can but dream x

Kimberley said...

I'm coming too - Matthew's been to Hawaii and he confirms yes it is gorgeous!!!

Ryan and Katie Poulsen said...

We just go back from there in May and it was stunning. You can see some of my pictures on facebook. When you go bring us a long, it is one of our favorite places! Keep up the blogging, I love to read it!

Melly Mel said...

Oh my! If you guys go to Hawaii can I come? I have never been there before. I miss you guys!